Friday, June 30, 2006

IV Daze

Sunglasses to shade the light.
Spark Spark it up
Then I hit the stroll
Stoned as I pass the fuckin Foot Patrol.
Get my blunts from the Deli Mart,
Ask Mike “What time’s the party start?”
Then off to class, where I take a nap.
Come home, pack my self, a big fuckin’ snap.
Yeah come home an dome a big fuckin snap.

30 stones and the night begins,
Playin beer bong and everyone wins.
2 cups in a row,
Then you bring the balls back.
We get that diamond on our next re-rack.
Keep the table for the next thee games
So fuckin’ drunk we can’t remember our names.
But I’ll still make my shot no matter how faded
When you live in Never Never land it’s easy to get jaded

So then it’s time to sack up and roll to the party.
Stop to grab Sara, Deena, and some shots of Bacardi.
Twist a blunt up to smoke on the way
Just your typical Isla Vista Tuesday.
Yeah just your typical SB Tuesday.

No comments: