Friday, June 30, 2006

Disclaimer!

Disclaimer:
The works on this page are works of fiction. Because it is impossible to filter all personal expierence from an artists work there may or may not be some resemblance to actual events. Rest assured that these are mearly coincidence. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to talk to you, the reader, about them. Beyond that, it is important to keep in mind that this is a blog, and your probably the only one that will ever read it. So if you don't like it, join the bulk of the world and navigate to another page.

1 comment:

mnthomp said...

Aww, I read your stuff. And I even linked to you on my blog so maybe other people will read it too.

So no anonymous comments and comment moderation and word verification, eh? That's hard core.