Sunday, January 08, 2006

Drinkin' with my gun

Will I'm just of outta jail,
and I'm bored as hell,
and I'm going to get my gun.

Cuz the lights is down,
on this here town,
and it's time to have some fun.

I don't take no lip,
with my gun on my hip,
and I strut into the bar.

I take a Gentleman Jack,
a Red Label for Zac,
and 2 beers in masons jars.

I take a big ol' sip,
an I wipe my lip,
as I finish off my cup.

Now it's time to dance,
an find some new romance,
before the sun comes up!

(chorus)

So I grab a girl,
and give her a twirl,
While Zac finds himself one too!

We is steppin' along,
dancin' every song,
when then as if on cue,

There comes a couple of guys,
about twice my size,
trying to start a fight.

Well Zac was a drinkin,
so I knows what he was thinkin,
an he smiled and said "alright"

Well I had my gun at my side,
and this foolish ol' pride,
so I had to step in to it.

Then I looked at Zac,
and I slapped his back,
then said "come on, lets do it!"

(chorus)

We started to brawl,
in the ol' dance hall,
and let me tell you son,

My Brother Zac,
well he's got my back!
Cuz he's meaner than any gun!

so punches flew,
chairs smashed in two,
there was broken glass an blood.

and those chumps looked sad,
cuz they'd been had,
when they fell into the mud.

'cuz Zac loves to fight.
especially at night,
when he's been drinkin whiskey.

and when I'm havin fun,
I always bring my gun,
he's my brother right there with me!!

(chorus)

I need help with a chorus if anyone has ideas, I'd love to hear them

1 comment:

O'Brian's Pupil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.